1. In order to be the greatest in the kingdom of Heaven, you need to be _____________.
humble as a little child (Matt. 18:4) or servant (Matt. 23:11)
2. Who did Jesus call the greatest man born of a woman?
John the Baptist (Matt. 11:11)
3. Fill in the verse: "And now abideth ______, _______, and _________, these three; but the greatest of these is __________."
faith, hope, charity....... charity (1 Cor. 13:13)
4. Job was the greatest man in the east. How many yoke of oxen did he have?
500 (Job 1:3) or latter end 1,000 (Job 42:12)
5. What is the greatest among the herbs?
mustard (Matt. 13:31-32)
The winner is....... Missionary Mama in the Making! Elisabeth also had the correct answers, as did some facebook-ers who played along. Ya'll are smart! =)
I hadn't thought about the fact that #4 would have two answers, or that #1 had two as well. Not trying to be tricky on you!
Thanks for playing! Missionary Mama, please send me your mailing address: firstname.lastname@example.org