Okay so not many takers on this quiz. You either didn't want to leave your answers in the comments for fear you are wrong. Or it's just a dumb idea and you don't want to play. So I'll take my ball and go home. Wait... there is no ball involved.
Either way, here are the answers:
1. How many friends came to comfort Job?
2. How many men were in Gideon's army?
3. How many altars did Balaam tell Balak to build?
4. How many chapters are in the book of Daniel?
5. How many lepers went into the Syrian army's camp and found it empty?
So how'd you do? Some were easy... or at least would be easy if you've seen a few Veggie Tales videos. =) Some were hard. All easily found by looking it up in your Bible. Except. #3, which was a little obscure. It's in Numbers 23:1.