Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bible Quiz 2 Answers

1. Who stole the accursed thing?

Achan

2. Who was the beloved disciple?

John

3. Name the 1 of the 12 spies that gave a bad report of Canaan.

Any one of these names: Sammua, Shaphat, Igal, Palti, Gaddiel, Gaddi, Ammiel, Sethur (think I just found a new nickname for my husband... maybe I'll try it out next time he's being negative? ;) ), Nahbi, Geuel.

My spell check is going hay wire over that list!

4. What book of the Bible starts: "There was a man in the land of Uz."?

Job

5. Where was Samuel buried?

In his house in Ramah

Both Marisa and Beth had the correct answers, but Marisa got them in about 23 minutes sooner than Beth. Good job, gals! =)


Love,

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Fun Quiz! Being at my desk ALL days does have some perks! ha ha!

♥elisabeth joy♥ said...

HEY! I didn't get a chance to do it. :( And I was at my desk all day also. I knew I should have checked blogs. lol maybe next time...