Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Other happenings

I have been MIA lately and I hope you understand. No time, no energy, blah blah blah. Yada Yada Yada.

I completely skipped Easter on my blog but we did celebrate and had a wonderful day. Sadly, I left my camera at home. =(

The girls were dressed in their frilly dresses. We had a light breakfast during Sunday School hour at church. Well, it could have been light but I ate like 2 and half muffins so I was pretty stuffed. We enjoyed special music and the congregation sang about Christ's resurrection. Our church was very full with a record breaking attendance of (going by memory here so don't quote me) 113!!!! Praise the Lord!

After church, "Brother Seth", as he called at church, setup a little Easter Egg hunt on the church lawn for any kiddos who wanted to participate. We're not all focused on the Easter Bunny (Maddie is actually terrified of him) but we sure do like candy around here! And it's such a lovely sight to see all the youngsters scampering around the grass in their nice church clothes and beautiful pastel dresses. Eden scored big time. I think she got more candy than Madison!

By Tuesday, Maddie had eaten so much candy (most of which was without permission... grrrrr!) that she actually did not even want any more. That is a first!

My mother in law prepared a massive ham feast. It was also the day before my father in law's birthday, so we celebrated his 60th birthday a bit too.

I have an ultrasound tomorrow, so hopefully I will have a picture to share with you in tomorrow's post.

Love,

1 comment:

Joyful Blessings said...

I love that widget for the baby growing Kayte, it is really neat.