Mundane Mondays? Nope, not here, not today, at least!
Starting shortly after breakfast, my girls and I:
- Went to our favorite park, bringing Maddie's bicycle along, and went around a long trail, picking flowers, trying fancy bike tricks and "looking" for frogs (just between you and me, I wasn't looking too hard).
- Played at the playground, swinging and sliding with glee, for about 2 hrs.
- Ate lunch at McDonalds. Played in Play Place for over 1 hr.
- Napped/read books at home.
- Had pancakes for dinner
- Went to a Farmer's Market
- Walked to the library, checked out 8 books and a video.
- Had ice cream cones at home.
- Watched rented video.
The girls are filling out the nomination forms for my "Mother of the Year Award" as I type. Of-course we all know that tomorrow could disqualify me.
But for tonight, it is a house full of happy little women.