Friday, June 17, 2011

Commenting Issues

Several people have mentioned to me that leaving comments on my blog is difficult, if not impossible at times. I'm at a loss why that is, but I dug around in Blogger Help to try to find some solutions. I changed some settings on my end, and I am hoping it helps. I am sad thinking of all the comments I've missed! But I also understand how annoying it is to try and re-try to leave a quick little comment with no success!

So give it another try and let me know of your experience. I do moderate comments so it will not appear immediantely, although you should be told that it was entered successfully.

Love,
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kayte, I just had to give it a try! Especially since I am one of those that has trouble commenting :). Love, Mrs. Fink

Gail said...

Dont' think I have on yours, but I have on others before. Also, I wonder sometimes if that happens with my blog too.