Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cheap Entertainment

Maddie has lots to talk about today and it has been our source of cheap entertainment!

The right lyrics to the song: Satan had me bound but Jesus set me free!
Maddie's version: Satan held me down but Jesus let me breathe!


Sitting on the couch next to me, she rather seriously asked, "Mom, are you having a hard time trusting Jesus?"
"Um... no, I don't think so, Maddie."
"Okay, Mom. Now ask me."
"Maddie, are you having a hard time trusting Jesus?"
"Nope. Me either." She solemnly answered. "That's good, huh?"

Later she said, as she has before, that she wants two brothers and two sisters. I told her that she has to pray for that if she wants God to give her two brothers and two sisters. So she and I prayed together to God. When the prayer was over, she suddenly thought of an important detail she forgot to include in her request. "MOM! The babies aren't going to be in MY belly are they?" "Oh no, honey, they would be in my belly." "Oh good!" She said, much relieved.

Love,

No comments: