Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Scripture Prints

I am so excited to pass along this link to my friend Amy's Scripture Prints.

This is a collection of amazing photographs, with encouraging King James Version Bible verses on each print. Amy is not a professional photographer by trade... she is a wife and mommy with a great talent for photography. I truly feel that Amy is meeting a need with this new venture. Placing Scripture around my home is so important to me and really lifts my spirit. I have often bemoaned how difficult it is to find Scripture decor for my home that is KJV. Even if I can find something lovely with a KJV verse on it, it is almost always very expensive.

Take a moment to check the Scripture Prints out; it's well worth your time even if you have no intention to purchase one. Each one is beautiful and inspiring, and in my opinion, there is something to complement any decorating theme. My only trouble has been narrowing down which ones I want!

Love,

No comments: