Saturday, January 21, 2012

Week 3/52

My cutie pie nephew is now 3 months old. So my sister in law came over and we spent about 2 1/2 hrs. on a make-shift photo shoot, with my house turned upside down by a. me rearranging furniture to get the baby in nice light and b. the 7 other children (yes, that would 8 children in total!) running amuck while we tried to make the baby stop fussing (tummy issues) or sucking the life out of his hand. It was a fun, hectic afternoon! While shooting, I thought well, this isn't going well, I'll probably get 4 good ones from the whole thing. And then while editing them (all 88 of them!) I got excited about how many I liked. But, of course, by now I have stared at them and picked them apart and found all the flaws. But, still, I think I like them overall.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think the above storyboard looks funny- like he's dancing or something! =)

Love,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww so adorable! Love the ones you did of Suzanne and him on top with their faces together!

Jaime said...

These are great Kayte!! I should really take the time to dig some of my backdrops out...they really help to simplify the picture. Love the colored one of your SIL!!