Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm back!

From vacation, that is. You didn't even know I went on vaca, did you? Well, I did. We took the girls on our first ever real family vacation... just us 5. ☺We went camping for 2 nights and then joined up with extended relatives at a family reunion on my husband's cousins dairy farm. Talk about kid paradise! Horses, cows, slip-n-slid, lots and lots of cousins to play with, a trampoline, a swing set.... Maddie and Eden would have stayed forever.

I'm uploading all 157 pictures that I took over the 3 days. Yes. 157. Wow. I will be posting some soon. But don't worry... I won't post all of them!

In a nutshell: we had a great time. We relaxed and took our time and felt no rush or hustle (what a feeling... not used to that!) The girls (hopefully) have some fun memories of their first camp out. And it was wonderful to see family that we haven't seen for a long time.

Hope you've all been well!

Love,

No comments: