How is THAT for a depressing title? ;) Not a good title, but an accurate description of how I feel. In the past week and half since my last post, I've though of probably 10 post ideas. Many things are happening around here that I would like to share with you. But when the opportunity to sit and write arises, I stand in the doorway of my bedroom with my eyes shifting between the computer desk and the bed. Computer desk - bed. Computer desk - bed. Bed wins.
A synopsis of recent happenings:
- Our church sponsored public school outreach in our local school district with over 400 people putting their faith in Jesus to save them! Wow!
- I made three adorable fleece blankets for my three adorable children.
- I was interviewed by our local paper. Though I dislike how the interview ended up being printed, it was still fun to have a reporter hanging on my every word (something of mom of 3 little ones is not used to), although she tweaked my words (something a mom of three is more used to than she wants to be!)
- I've begun a new way of organizing my shopping, coupons and menus.
- I decided to part my hair in a different way than I normally do, thus making a dreadful discovery: I have several gray hairs. Did you think I'd say lice? I'd rather have grays than the nasty "L" word.
I may elaborate on some of these subjects when I have more energy. Until then, the laundry beckons (again).