Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fabulous Fall

Today was a pretty typical day for us... the girls and I have our own little routine during the morning hours and then when Seth comes home after the school day has finished at our church's small academy, we eat lunch together and run any errands, whether church or personal or both. We had several stops to make today and our girls were ROWDY! Not naughty (thankfully) but full of energy! In Target, they were both singing at the top of their lungs and talking a mile a minute. With everyone in all the check out lines taking notice, Seth decided to take them out to the car and leave me to make the purchases. As Seth strode out with his arms full of noisy but happy little girls, people were smiling and shaking their heads at me. I felt like assuring everyone they we really don't feed our children speed.




Sensing the need for some running around, Daddy surprised us by pulling into the park on our way home. It's a wonderfully warm day... short sleeves in late October... in upstate NY? Hallelujah!!! We've had a somewhat busy few weeks lately due to our nightly revival meetings at church. I don't believe I have ever witnessed or experienced such a thing as TRUE revival but I dare say we are getting pretty close around here! Our church is an exciting place to be right now!!




You can see in these pictures how much the girls enjoyed being outside and having fun with Mommy and Daddy. Now we are back to our usual custom: Seth, and our car, are occupied with other church responsibilities while the girls nap and I do whatever I need/want until dinner preperation. Then, all dressed and back to church for singing practice and services. Pretty tough life, right? ;)














What a hunk!

Wishing she could do what the big girls can!






WWWEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!









Eden, ever so helpful at lugging my purse to me... even if I didn't actually want it!



"...for the joy of the LORD is your strength." Neh 8:10












1 comment:

j said...

Thank you for stopping by. You have a beautiful family.

Jessica